Pull ups can be a great way to build core strength and lean, sexy arms. Unfortunately, women are often told they can’t do pull ups because they don’t have the strength. Now there is a program that can take women step by step to teach them what it takes to be able to do a pull up, and help build up to utilizing them in a workout plan.
Today we will be discussing a program called the Pull-Up Queen. We will be reviewing this program and helping you determine if it is the right one for you to try.
What is Pull-Up Queen?
The Pull Up Queen Workout Program is designed specifically for women. It works by building up core and arm strength to build you up to using pull ups in your workout. If you are already advanced in your workouts, you may be able to skip the beginner part and go straight to the part of using pull ups to build body strength.
If you have never done a pull up before, the program starts completely at square one: building up strength to prepare your body for a pull up before you even try.
Other benefits of Pull-Up Queen include:
- It comes to you directly in an eBook format, so you can use it immediately!
- The program comes with three different levels to work with, starting at a level 1 for newcomers preparing for their first pull up and going to level 3 for more advanced workouts
- Phase one is designed for the beginners, and should last 3-6 months depending on your starting level. It is designed to help build upper body and arm strength in preparation for the pull up
- Phase 2 is an intermediate, pull up specific program, and is designed for those who have been working out consistently for at least 1-2 years. It is a 12 week phase that concentrates specifically on pull up skills and building more strength to lead up to the pull up
- Phase 3 is a 6 week program that actually teaches how to do the pull ups and trains to increase the duration of your workouts with pull ups. This phase is for those of us who have worked out for more than two years and are ready to take on actual pull ups
- The Pull Up Queen Program can be added to any existing workout plan as an ‘add on’ to help maximize gym time and increase results
- If you have the proper equipment, you may be able to enjoy this program in the comfort of your own home
- The program comes with a video full of tips and tutorials that show step by step instructions
- Comes with a gear guide to help you shop for your workout program
Who Makes the Pull-Up Queen?
This program was written by a woman named Neghar Fonooni.
Pull-Up Queen Pricing
The Pull Up Queen Workout Program is available for instant download from their website as an eBook for only $37.00! Because it is digitally formatted, there is no shipping and handling, and no waiting for the product to come. It is available to you within minutes of paying so you can get to work right away!
Should You Buy This Program?
If you are a woman who has always wanted to do pull ups as part of a healthy workout plan but have never been able to because of a number of reasons, want to build up a strong, healthy back and slender, sexy arms, need easy workouts that build up endurance by becoming increasingly more complex over time, or just want to try something new, the Pull-Up Queen may be the right workout for you to try.
For more information on this program and what comes with it, as well as how it can benefit you, visit their website for details.
Learn More About the Pull-Up Queen
You can learn more about the Pull Up Queen Workout Program for Women, read about how their product can benefit your fitness plans and workout routine, and place an order for this product at their website at http://pullupqueen.com.
Though we have not tried or used this product yet, we will update our information with new comments below as time goes on and details are available. You can view frequently asked questions and watch videos about the Pull Up Queen Workout Program for Women on their website to give you an idea of the experience you may have with this product in the mean time.
They also have testimonials by customers who have purchased the program as well, giving you a first hand look at how it has worked for others.